About the company
Private Military Company is a company, which implements statutory tasks in the high risk areas, specifically in the areas with combat operations. The actions of the company’s stuff are not assailant, but restrictive; it allows arranging preventive actions. These actions are needed for supporting main armed forces of the country, according to the general command.
Private Military Company RSB-Group (Russian Security Systems) was founded by a professional military man, reserve officer of the Russian Border Service. He has a great practical battle and command experience gained on the Tajik-Afghan border.
The company’s activities are strictly carried out according to the Russian Laws and also according to the Laws of the countries, where we protect the interests of the Russian companies. Essentially we do not take part in the armed conflicts like mercenaries and we do not organize consultations for the companies and groups, which might be related to the terrorist organizations. We also do not take part in the overthrows of government and other actions, which can break International laws and Conventions.
There is a licensed private security company for implementing the tasks on the territory of the Russian Federation and a private intelligence company for the information and analytical work. There is over 30 stuff workers operation on different directions (operational managers, lawyers, team leaders, and heads of different departments). RSB-Group starts working only after the official agreement of the controlling authorities, and after we get all the needed documents and licenses in the country of residence.
For implementing of the most difficult task, that need the first response and acts in every part of the world, RSB-Group is actively cooperating with the private military company from New Zealand NavSec International Ltd.
Why should you choose rsb-group as a basic provider of security services:
RSB-Group works according to the following legislative frames:
- UNO Security Council Resolution N 1816;
- UNO Security Council Resolution N 1838;
- UNO United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea (Art. 105)
- Charter of the UNO (Art.51)
- Code of conduct of the International Red Cross and Red Crescent Movement.
We have considerable advantages over other russian and international security companies:
- We are an official partner and supplier of security services for the United Nations. Our registration number: 403872
- RSB-Group has a third party liability insurance for $ 5 000 000.
- We are working according to the signed International Code of Conduct for Private Security Companies, signed in Geneve, Switzerland.
- RSB-Group is working strictly according to the needed agreements and permits which are needed for the storage of weapon abroad.
- Pur officers have Seafarers’ identity cards, and finished special courses SOLAS and ship security officer.
- We have a certificate of conformity of quality management system ISO 9001-2008 (9001: 2011), which confirms our high standards in the conduct of ground and naval operations and armed protection of ships against pirates in areas with a high terrorist activity.
- None of the vessels protected by maritime security teams RSB-Group was captured by the pirates.
- Our maritime security team comply with the requirements given by Insurance company Ingosstrakh, that means that those clients who have insured military and some other risks concerning the transits through the High Risk Areas in the Indian Ocean, have the right to lessen the insurance premium in Insurance company Ingosstrakh in case they present a contract.
- Only in RSB-Group are working reserve officers and high professionals, who have a unique experience of working in Iraq, Afghanistan, Middle East, Tajikistan, West Africa, North Caucasus and Serbia, etc.
- Our specialists have unique knowledge concerning the disclosure and mine cleaning of the homemade explosive devices.
24 Hours per day, 7 days per week a well-coordinated and professional team RSB-Group is working for you.
RSB-Group is an exclusive official dealer of the acoustic hailing devices in the former USSR countries and in Sri Lanka, which is produced by American corporation ULTRA ELECTRONICS USSI.